Friday, January 2, 2009

We'll take a cup of kindness yet ...

We're home and December whirlwind is officially over. We had an awesome trip with Dot, who flew home on Jan. 1. Since Dot is a professional photographer (among her many talents), I figured I'd wait to post pictures from her part of the trip until I get some from her, since her stash is almost certainly better than what I've done with my little point-and-shoot. So more photos are coming. Be patient.

In place of those photos, I thought I would write a little "Happy New Year!" post, where I would wax poetic about all of our experiences in 2008 and our hopes for 2009. Sitting here, though, I realize there is just too much to cover. Too much has happened, and we have too much to look forward to and too much to be grateful for. I don't even know where to start.

So for now, I'll just wish all of my devoted readers a happy and healthy new year. Here's hoping that 2008 leaves you with beautiful memories, and that 2009 brings you nothing but the best.

No comments: